¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
A global e-Commerce firm is looking for an NLP engineer to build software in order to improve efficiency and user experience in the realm of e-commerce logistics. The candidate will work to contribute to improving warehousing, deliveries, and end-customer experience with a global team.
· Control and analyze big data from disparate systems
· Utilize complex analytic techniques and computational methods to discover data patterns for use in reporting
· Present data and complex numerical information and statistical concepts to senior and non-technical audiences in a clear and easy-to-understand way
● Required Skills:
· Experience preprocessing data from Japanese language datasets
· Knowledge on NL-related deep learning technologies (RNN, LSTM, GRU, Transformer, etc.)
· Experience with Japanese tokenization tools (MeCab, Sentencepiece, GiNZA, etc.)
· Experience with text generation and image processing
· 3 month rolling contract with possibility to convert to permanent
· Visa sponsorship available
Note: Candidates must already be in Japan due to the current travel restrictions in place with COVID-19. Once this situation clears this might change.
*Before applying, please make sure that your profile is updated with your CV, educational background, and job experience!