Shipping Optimization Challenge: Predictin…
Help a logistics firm choose the best way to ship goods and predict estimated delivery times and shipment quantities.
Mon, 30 Nov 2020, 08:00 UTC
1st PrizeThe prize money displayed is the total prize for all three Shipping Optimization Challenges. Please see the Rules section for more info!
2nd PrizeThe prize money displayed is the total prize for all three Shipping Optimization Challenges. Please see the Rules section for more info!
3rd PrizeThe prize money displayed is the total prize for all three Shipping Optimization Challenges. Please see the Rules section for more info!
- 14 Oct 2020 Competition Starts
- 30 Nov 2020 Competition Ends
- 14 Dec 2020 Winners Announced (Subject to change based on submission results)
Who do I contact if I need help regarding a competition?
How will I know if I’ve won?
How can I report a bug?
If I win, how can I receive my reward?
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
An agreement to not reveal the information shared regarding this competition to others.
- This Non-Disclosure Agreement (“Agreement”) is hereby entered into on (“Effective Date”) between you (“Participant”), as a participant in the (the “Competition”) hosted at (the “Competition Site”), and bitgrit Inc. (“Bitgrit”).
- This Agreement aims to protect information disclosed by Bitgrit to Participant (the “Purpose”).
- (1) Confidential Information shall mean any and all information disclosed by Bitgrit to the Participant with regard to the entry and participation in the Competition, including (i) metadata, source code, object code, firmware etc. and, in addition to these, (ii) analytes, compilations or any other deliverable produced by the Participant in which such disclosed information is utilized or reflected. (2) Confidential Information shall not include information which; (a) is now or hereafter becomes, through no act or omission on the Participant, generally known or available to the public, or, in the present or into the future, enters the public domain through no act or omission by the Participant; (b) is acquired by the Participant before receiving such information from Bitgrit and such acquisition was without restriction as to the use or disclosure of the same; (c) is hereafter rightfully furnished to the participant by a third party, without restriction as to use or disclosure of the same.
- The Participant agrees: (a) to hold Confidential Information in strict confidence; (b) to exercise at least the same care in protecting Confidential Information from disclosure as the party uses with regard to its own confidential information; (c) not use any Confidential Information except for as it concerns the Purpose elaborated upon above; (d) not disclose such Confidential Information to third parties; (e) to inform Bitgrit if it becomes aware of an unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information.
- All Confidential Information is provided “as is.” None of the Confidential Information shall contain any representation, warranty, assurance, or integrity by Bitgrit to the Participant of any kind.
- The Participant agrees that nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring, transferring or granting any rights to the Participant, by license or otherwise, to use any of the Confidential Information.
- Participant shall not assign, transfer or otherwise dispose of this Agreement or any of its rights, interest or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of Bitgrit.
- In the event of a breach or the possibility of breach of this Agreement by the Participant, in addition to any remedies otherwise available, Bitgrit shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief or equitable relief, as well as monetary damages.
- (1) On the request of Bitgrit, the Participant shall promptly, in a manner specified by Bitgrit, return or destroy the Confidential Information along with any copies of said information. (2) Bitgrit may request the Participant to submit documentation to confirm the destruction of said Confidential Information to Bitgrit in the event that Bitgrit requests the Participant to destroy this Confidential Information, pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph.
- The obligations with respect to the Confidential Information under this Agreement shall survive for a period of three (3) years after the effective date. Provided however, if the Confidential Information could be considered to fall under the category of “Trade Secret” of Bitgrit or any related third parties, this Agreement is to remain effective relative to that information for as far as the said information is regarded as Trade Secret under applicable laws and regulations. If the Confidential Information contains personal information, the terms of this Agreement shall remain effective on that information permanently.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted under the laws of Japan without reference to its principles governing conflicts of laws.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
An agreement by you to not reveal details of this dataset to others.
Please login to access this page
Join our newsletter
bitgrit will be your one stop shop for all
your AI solution needs